Erin Andrews Peephole Video Stalker

Author Trendy Gossip Category

Google Adsense



I remembered the story about Erin Andrews Peephole Video it tops to google search. The stalker who took secretly the video through a hotel room where Erin stayed is now sent to jail. His name is Michael David Barett a 49 year old man from Chicago. His been also ordered to pay Andrews $7,366 in restitution. Barett used a small camera and trying to send videos to a celebrity website TMZ.




As Erin says:“He stalked me in a calculated way,” Andrews told the court. “I have been humiliated. I have been embarrassed and my career has been ripped apart.”

That last year incident which became a breaking news on the web was a nightmare to Erin which she thought her career would end. Barett was sentenced to prison for 13 months last March 15, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire