Jesse James Affair

Author Trendy Gossip Category

Google Adsense Jesse James Affair

Jesse James got a humored allegations that his been cheating on his wife Sandra Bullock. But the infidelity is confirmed.

But Jesse James affair asking an apology from his wife and kids, got photograph at when taking kids to school by paparazzi. They said the actress left home last Monday she shared with James.



"It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way," his said in the statement. "This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."
"I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment," his statement continued. "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire